B2B Terms & Conditions
Business to Business Terms & Conditions
The Trade Discount Code is for use of the named business only (and cannot be used by any other person, including without limitation:
- Individual employees, consultants or agents (in respect of their personal use) and/or any family member or friend of any employee, consultant or agent of the business named on the card.
- The Trade account is for the sole benefit of the business and the discount does not extend to personal purchases.
- The Trade Discount Code is valid up to 12 months from the issue date, is confidential and must not be made publicly available (whether via the internet or otherwise) and/or be divulged or shared with any other person.
- Trade Discount Codes can be blocked if the T&Cs are not adhered to.
- The Trade Discount Code must be presented for all purchases online, instore and over the phone.
- The offer is valid on full-priced items only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- A maximum 20% discount will be applied on furniture, beds, mattresses, upholstery and made-to-order items as well and brand such as Modo Luce, Neil David and Domkapa.
- Offer not valid on sale items.
- Offer only valid when order is placed through the UK and US website, UK and US retail store and UK and US business to business/contact centre.
- Delivery is subject to stock availability and for large order enquiries, product availability will need to be confirmed by the B2B team before the order can be processed.
Delivery times and prices are matched with the standard T&Cs.
All orders are processed on a Pro-forma basis only unless otherwise agreed.
Payment methods accepted - BACS and Credit Card. Manual cheques are not accepted.
All goods are required to be paid for prior to despatch. Stock cannot be held or reserved without payment.
If your order is being dispatched from the United Kingdom you will be responsible for the payment of any customs or import duties levied and for any handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs.
Please note that these customs or import duties are charged once the consignment reaches its destination country.
Any charges on a consignment must be paid by the person receiving the parcel.
As customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country it is advisable that you check with your local customs office what these current charges are before you order.
Some items do not qualify for international delivery. Please speak to a B2B specialist for more details.
Returns are not accepted where products are in acceptable working order. Only damaged items will be accepted for return or replacement.